Working in the Technology field to help customers understand and adopt Microsoft Cloud Services, Private, Public & Hybrid Cloud.
I focused on Microsoft technologies,
• Microsoft Windows Server DevOps Stack, including PowerShell, Windows Server, System Center suite, SharePoint, Exchange Server, Skype for business, SQL Server and Windows 10.
• Cloud solutions architecture, including the IaaS, PaaS, and hybrid cloud scenarios
• Consulting, Training & Seminar
I also hold a number of industry designations including:
• Azure Developer
• Azure Administrator
• Microsoft Azure Security Technologies
• Azure Solution Architect
• Configuring and Operating a Hybrid Cloud with Microsoft Azure Stack
• Cloud Platform and infrastructure
• Office 365
• Windows 10
• Windows Server 2016
• Windows Server 2012
• Windows Server 2008
• SQL 2008
• Exchange 2010
• Server 2008
• Server 2003
Microsoft Certified Trainer since 2010
This blog is intended to help anyone who works with Microsoft products.
Above all, I use this blog as my personal notebook.
One thought on “About Me”